'87 Scirocco 16v seats or sale

Gang,

Since my '84 got totalled a couple of months ago, I have started to strip it
of anything of value.  Some parts are going on my brothers '85 Scirocco, and
the stuff that he doesn't want to buy will be sold elsewhere.
At the moment, I know I have both front seats, back seat and door panels for
a power window vehicle for sale.  The pattern is black vinyl bolsters
withgray and black vertically striped velour insert.  Passenger seat, rear
seat and door panels are in GREAT shape.  Drivers seat has a tear about 6"
long on the lower left bolster.  Everything else on that seat is in excellent
condition.

I want $250 for everything.  I will NOT separate.  Buyer pays all shipping.
Everything will be sent COD, OR, I will recieve a cashiers check before I
send the seats out.  I am located in Richmond, VA.