Re: ND show pics finally up

On Tue, 01 June 1999, Shawn C Meze wrote:

>Your camera does indeed take great shots! I love the >quality.

Yeah, and I compressed the images down from about 225k each to more like 40-70k each - and the quality is still that good.  That camera in case anybody's interested is a Kodak DC210 Plus, which just came down in price about $100 to around $399..

> My favorite has GOT to be the picture looking into your
> side rear view mirror and visible in are 5 Scirocco's
> coming around the bend.

That one came out incredibly well eh?  A couple that I shot over the roof of the car pointing backwards are pretty cool too.. especially considering I was carving corners with one hand and holding the camera out the window as high as I could snapping pics with the other..  :0

-kc-