Re: ND show pics finally up

On Mon, 31 May 1999 20:45:40 -0700 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:
> I created the thumbnails and thumb
>pages with ThumbsPlus 4.0.  If anybody has any clue how to fix this,
>I'm all ears!

I didn't realize you took so MANY pics! Thanks for posting them. That's
OK the thumbnails didn't work, I quite enjoyed manually loading each one
of them! Your camera does indeed take great shots! I love the quality.

>Anyways, check it out - there are some pretty decent pics.

My favorite has GOT to be the picture looking into your side rear view
mirror and visible in are 5 Scirocco's comming around the bend.

ndshow32.jpg

That's the image if anyone cares to see it. SCHWEET!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and