Fwd: hatch spoiler

There are basically three rear spoilers that came on the MK2.

In the U.S., there is the small style which came on the 1982-early 1984 Sciroccos, and then the big style which came on the late 1984 through 1988 Sciroccos (including 16V).

I assume that European models paralled this - except for the early Scirocco GTX, which came with a bi-level rear spoiler made by Zender.

This spoiler was larger than the small spoiler, but not as overwelming as the larger spoiler.

My 1982 scirocco has this rear spoiler - if you'd like to see it, I'll send a jpg of it, or you can wait for my updated web site (end of June . . . )

Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco S
1982 Scirocco
1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Previous Sciroccos: 1975 (2), 1981 S (1), 1980 S (1)
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco