Re: 2.1L

iwas refering to a 2.0L block not hte tall block but a short block..i
personally am using a 2.0L out of a 91 passat and overboring it 3
times...then i take 83.5mm pistons..so that way if i screw this up io
can go to an 83.75 or 84.00 which would be the hioghet i would go..then
i am taking a 95.5 mm crank and stock connecting rods..with a custom
proted head 268 shrick internal and external adjustable sprokkets and
away i gooooooo
jonas
if i were to use a tall block i could go the way of the 2.2 but i am
gonna start with a small 2.1 L powerplant.lol