fixed my driver's seat!

my back and legs hurt (i really need a workbench)

anyway, after "mending" the frame back together with those metal braces you
get at the hardware store, i put the leather wrap over (those damn staples
are a big pain in the arse... voila! done. i put the seat back in the roc
and moved about a bit. no problems so far. the only thing i worry about are
the bolts getting loose (i used 1/4" #20 x 3/4" - no washers) in retrospect
i should have only used the 1/2" length bolts. i then put regular white
glue all over the exposed ends (i didn't have any thread lock), i also
crimped the threads as best i could. man, you should have seen it - it was
like a broken leg bone held together by metal braces.

pics are coming!
 what a day...

and as it turns out, some dude told me today that the dude with the truck
was here again today and i missed it! (more later.)

time for a beer.
dave