Roadrally Saturday in eastern PA

I just got home from pre-checking the course, and it was a blast.  My
Dad and I actually ran the course with Allen Hefner (the Rallymaster)
in the backseat taking notes for clarifications of the route
instructions.

The roadrally will start at the Plain and Fancy Resturant on Rt. 309
in Quakertown, PA.  Registration opens about 9:30, we will have a
novice class about 10:00, and the first car will be off at 11:00.
The rally is about 85 miles, and took about 4 hours, not including
the lunch break.

Allen has done a great job setting up the route insructions, I only
got lost once, and that was because I didn't follow the instructions,
duh.

THe rally will end at a picnic in Sellersville, PA (5 miles south of
Quakertown).  We are anticipating a big turnout of Sciroccos, well at
least Chris's UGLi and my '84 Rocco.  Who else is coming?

If you are planning on attending, please drop Allen Hefner an email,
so he can make sure he has enough copies of the Route Instructions.
Ajhsys@aol.com

See you all Saturday morning an Quakertown.

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 218,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85, second owner, second set of tires.