Re: Hang Your 'rocs Out By The Bay In The Fog '99

SailingFC@aol.com wrote:

> I am touched!  I didn't think anyone knew who I was.  Just for that I will
> join you guys.  The day is filled on Saturday, but I should be able to break
> away around 6 pm.  What is the itenerary for the day?  I will try to catch up
> to you guys.  Where are you meeting for dinner?  What channel and code will
> you guys be tuned to on the "Talk-Abouts", I will turn mine on.
> Hope to see you guys.

Hey of course we know who you are!  How many original owners of Mk1's are
there on the list anyways??  I think it's pretty safe to say you're the
only one!

TBerk has the dinner location.. I forget the name, it's in The City.  At 6pm
we will probably be flogging through the hills someplace, working up an
appetite.  Call me on my cellphone on Saturday as the afternoon progresses
and we'll figure out how to rendezvous - 714-473-7449.  Glad you can
make it!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0