Re: my driver's side seat just

No, the material on my drivers has a 4" gash in the backrest as a result of the snapped frame coming through the material.  But it is somewhat salvageable.  That's a good idea for swapping the seat frame and saving the material.  My local junk yard does have a
seat so I'm going to give them a call.  Thanks for the great idea! :-)

Brian Potter
88 Scirocco 16V
98 Audi A4Q