From: Keith Davenport
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 11:23 PM
Subject: Scirocco GTL

    Okay everyone,

This is a question that I hope I can get a response on. Going thru the VAG CD I have noticed a few things that are of surprise and that is it list a Scirocco GTL. Can anyone answer this? or does anyone have such a beast? For anyone that has a VAG CD here is the code ( COR 85 9 41 216-00) these are the box codes to help you out.

Next thing is the grill assay found in ( COR 85 8 53 158-00) WHAT is this type of grill #6 & #7 enlighten me as to this would be kinda cool.

Keith 84 Rocco