Re: Embrun?

> I'm going for sure!!, Paully too i think.

We'll see. Some of us have work to do, unlike you
Nigel. Anyone can flip a switch on and off! I'll lend
you my pet monkey, he can cover for you for the day!
:)

>I'll
> probably go with some other
> locals with sciroccos. One of my friends is showing
> his 87 16v... hell, i
> might even show my botch car (as long as i leave my
> hood open), it's only
> 5$cdn and i think everyone gets something for
> showing (i don't remember if
> there is any judging).

Botch mobile in action?? This I gotta see. How would I
go about becoming a judge. Dah, they probabaly give
those jobs to people who are qualified. =p

> the best thing for everyone coming from Montreal,
> would be to meet in the
> west-island (say, in the parking lot of the Fairview
> shopping mall on
> autoroute 40) early sunday morning (like 8am).
> We could meet everyone else at the show (i'll be
> wearing the list t-shirt
> and paully will probably wear the virtual world
> shirt).

Sounds like a plan. When the hell is this? THIS
weekend? I gotta get my act together! Paully will be
wearing some sort of Scirocco paraphanalia and will be
in his show winner White 16v. (Brett, you have to drop
the car off this week, you've had it long enough!!)
Actually I'll be in my death mobile 86 8v.

> if anyone needs a lift 'cause their car isn't
> ready/working let us know and
> someone can pick you up.

Yes. I can work something out, that is not a problem.

> my home number is (514) 626-7771

Nigel, you shouldn't of told me that. :)

> here's who's left on the list:
>
> Nigel Heron <scirocco@psycode.com> Montreal QC
> Paul Maione <mmaion@po-box.mcgill.ca> Montreal QC
> John Erk <john.erk@sympatico.ca> Montreal QC
> Joel Leclerc <deejay@info.polymtl.ca> Montreal QC
> Michael Friesen <mfriesen@sympatico.ca>
> Kareem Baddour <6keb1@qlink.queensu.ca> Kinston ON
> Jason (mad bastard) and Alee
> <the-mad-bastard@home.com> Toronto ON

I'll try and dig up those surfers from the WI and also
maybe our best friend with the Ice Blue or maybe Botch
Head Derek. :)

I'll keep you guys updated.

===
Paul Maione