roc's in the fog

Hey you norcal guys.. if you don't already have them, I *HIGHLY* suggest
you pick up a Motorola talk-a-bout (or equivalent, there are other
brands) 2-way radio.  They are AWESOME for cruises like we're going
to embark on.  Us SoCal boys will have ours with us..... available
at Costco, Best Buy, and the office depot-type stores....

Looks like arrival time will be 2-ish on Saturday.  Town and Country
Village in Palo Alto is the meeting spot, correct??

-kc-
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX (home in the garage)