Locks

Max,

I just had all my locks rebuilt and keyed the same this week.
Cost me $80.!!!  Expensive but the rear hatch needed rebuilding and the
two door locks were completely different.But now I just need one key.

They needed a good  (not worn) key to do the job right and I didn't have a
"key code" so I had to remove the ignition lock and get the code from
there...not hard...refer to the bentley manual. As for removing the
tumbler from the handle and the handle from the car....all you need is a
philips screwdriver. Remember to keep a key in the lock when you pull it
from the handle or all the pins will fall out!

Good luck!

David Guido
1980 Scirocco