Re: How Hot do Scirocco's Run

typically your standard 8v runs around three quarts...which is
normal...the 16v ususally run a littlemore than half way on temp
gagues...dont ne worried if the gett a little over half that is ok....i
think the drunk germans who put them together put the gauge in slightly
crooked...if you wan tto run a little cooler i can suggest a product
called Water wetter i believe either redline or amsoils makes it...
jonas
my veedub content
i was driving a yellow 2.0L 16v yellow truck last night i pulled up next
to a brand new 99 GTi MK4 ont he beltway and this chick wanted to play
...we were crusing around the beltway at about 110 or so...she was hot
and she wanted to drive her car...damn i klove a chickin a veedub
my rocco is still not running