Re: little problem diaganostic

I'll second this.  when I rode in it it would go like hell till maybe
6k or 6200 then if felt like hitting the limiter.  I thougth I heard a
little ping int he 100 deg jersey heat.  Just cause its easy I might
take another degree or two out of it(timing).  You could test the fuel
pump for volume but I really don't think it was that.  When you find
out let me know what it was I am curious.

Tony