Re: How Hot do Scirocco's Run

In a message dated 7/28/99 7:15:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
WCressman@csi.com writes:

<< What kind of water coolant temperatures is everyone
 else seeing this summer? >>

I have never seen my coolant temp gauge go any higher than the top half of
the LED light with the AC full blast.  The light does flash on occasion but I
think that has to do with an electrical gremlin.  I used to see oil temps
around 123 but after I started useing synthetic oil they stay around 108 with
the A.C on.  I am in South FLa so it has been 95 here for the past couple
weeks.

Brian 86 16v