goodies

man tyhis week has been very good to me...i have gotten my catolog from
demon tweeks..got my vag cd (thanks to nyguen(sorry spelling off) and a
cabriolet body kit from scott williams..and i am getting ready for a
vacation ..i will see what the next week is bringing....ill be signing
off for a week or so because i will be gone for three weeks travelign
around the midwest adn northwestern states seeign the sitghes( crazy
horse mt rushmore and al the other good stuff inbetween..
rocco content
my 160 speedo will be here on thursday...anyone else need one i think i
can find another two  they ar around 150 or so plus shipping