Re: Waterfest Fun!

At 11:35 PM -0400 7/26/99, Shawn C Meze wrote:
>On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:51:35 PDT "Peter Walsh" <cerksies@hotmail.com>
>writes:
>> How about the FOX doing Burnouts and the police
>>coming to the hotel b/c of us.  Whats the deal w/ Bret almost getting
>>arrested? I dont remember this.
>>
>>Pete
>

>Yah...........
>I suspected somebody was trying to play a joke on me after last nights
>phone call. Brett, Mike, Jim. You guys suck.
>I will get you all! Some day. It WILL happen.
>Get up a little earlier boys. :)

Oh.  I don't think this is anything we'll every have to worry about.
We get a 3 hour headstart here on the East Coast ANYWAYS...hehehehe.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |