SV: Carb Conversion? Good Idea for rally car?

Hello

Smaller correction, main idea was right

> For a NON-crossflow old style 8v?  No.  I'd slap an Audi Fuel fuel pressure
> reg. (vacuum connections for increased fuel at increased vacuum levels)on

When you decrease vaccum (full throttle) you increase fuel for more power. With increased vaccum you decrease fuel.

You can take the fuel pressure regulator from any K-jetronik car that has vaccum/boost port on it, it's possible to adjust them (Ford, Mercedes, Saab, Volvo, VW 16V)

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker