From: Peterson/Doty [mailto:bdoty@columbus.rr.com]
Sent: 24 July 1999 06:04
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Tire size

Anyone run 205/40/16 or 215/40/16 on their rocco?  Wondering if the 215's
rub much.  Any advice is appreciated.  Also where can I find the paint code
on my 86 16v?
TIA
Jeremy

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk

application/ms-tnef