Looking for a 16V in Seattle

Hi,

I'm looking for a 16V Scirocco somewhere in the Seattle area or somewhere
in the state even ASAP. I need to find a car within the next 15 days or so
and I might have to end up have to buy an 8V or a Rabbit if I can't find a
16V soon. Welp!

I've checked Auto Trader online and the Seattle Times ads
(nwautospace.com) and have gone to see all the 16Vs listed but they've
either been too expensive ($5400), been an 8 valve ("well i dunno what to
tell y'all - the guy i bought it from said it was a 16"), or had a sunroof
that was duct taped because it broke :(

I've been looking for about 2 months to no avail.. :(

If you have any leads please mail me asap at toby@eskimo.com.

Thanks,
-Toby