A2 Nuespeed Springs

Hey, just thought I let you guys know that I recently acquired a set of
springs that I won't be using and wondered if anyone owned an A2.  They are
Nuespeed springs and came off of a 90 Jetta (I think).  A friend of mine
totalled his car and was scrapping it out and he was just going to let the
springs go with the car.  The rears have bilsteins, the front I don't know
for sure (their kinda dirty--they may be stock).  I'd use them on my car,
but as everyone know, I have a 16v Rabbit!!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 16v