(non-Rocco) New Yamaha R6

Well l finally dug deep enough, scraped up all my funds and went out on a
mission. l finally found one last R6 in Columbus #9 of the 8 they were to
receive. The second l heard it was Team Yamaha Blue and White, l hopped in
the Rocco and sped over to take a gander at this fantastic machine. Long
story short, l bought it the next day. l'm still in awe that this land
missile is available to the public, but very thankful. We are still breaking
her in, so far she has only seen 5,000 rpm (40hp) and l'm still stunned by
the performance. A few hundred miles and she will be ready to reach her 120hp
(12,500rpm) potential. With redline at 15,000rpm and a six speed
transmission, l'm nothing but smiles from here on out. GRANTED IT IS NO
SCIROCCO, BUT IT IS ONE HELL OF A MACHINE!              Damn l love toys......

And Tuesday we pick up the new Scirocco.

What a great summer...........

Marco 88' 16v

87' 16v
84' 8v