> Mark H.
> Jonas
> Norm + GF
> Ian w/o GF
> Nate + GF
> Me + GF

> and some maybes:

> Aventari (the mysterious one)
> Mark M. (from Oregon fer Scirocco's sake)
> and hopefully the Potterfolk.

Ian Overholt says he's going for sure.  Doug is still 30% at last check.  I
said earlier today that I was probably out, but if at least ONE other SoCal
car commits, then I'll go.. and Ian says he's "on" and will work on Doug
too.. we may need a place to crash on Sat night, it's far too late to try
to score a motel room (probably, I will try tomorrow if/when I get some
confirmation of other attendees from down here).  The Potterpeople wanted
to go, but have a wedding to attend, and will prolly be pretty worn out
from the Waterfest trek and subsequent hectic days catching up when they
get back, so we won't see them this time (unfortunately).

> Place is the Beach Chalet located on Hiway One in San Francisco. Heck 'o
> a view out over the ocean, full bar and Brew made fresh 6 different
> ways.

Damn.. good choice!

>  Drive includes Hiway 84, Golden Gate Park, another visit to the
> infamous Lombard st., and a trip across the Golden Gate Bridge to the
> twisties of the Marin Headlands.

Talk about photo ops.. Marin Headlands overlooking GG Bridge, 'rocs lined
up down Lombard... yeah, I gots to make the trip!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0