Callaway Questions & Re: Calloway Scirocco on E-Bay

	I've noticed a few Callaway turbo Scirocco's for sale while on my
quest for a white mkII 16v. I'm wondering, how reliable are Callaway
turbos? As far as I understand, New Dimensions still sells parts for them,
right? How much would it cost on average to overhaul and Callaway unit
(just parts, not labor) and lastly, is it possible to drive a turbo car
with a broken turbo around without messing up the rest of the engine?

TIA,

>    There is a Calloway Scirocco on E-bay in Rochester, NY for bidding.
>The guy says his reserve is less than 6,000 and it has the stage 2 turbo
>making it have 170+ hp.. That's gotta be a hell of a fast car.

___Wojciech Galecki___
'84 8v Scirocco