Ground Control Coilovers are the bomb!!!

Just ran my first event with the new Ground Control coilovers, and I
will suggest them to EVERYONE!  Those who were at the event today
were amazed at the difference in my cars handling, as was I.

The car has never been so stable in the corners.  They are very
predictable during cornering.  I can now launch at 4,500 rpms were
before I neede to launch at 2300 rpms to prevent wheel spin, and the
braking is much more improved.  They are awesome.

Ground Control will have DSP legal camber/caster plates available for
the Scirocco in about 2-3 weeks, I will be the first one to own a
set.  After they are in I will corner balance the car on scales and
set the camber with a skid pad test.  Who knows how the car will do
then?  What a rush!!

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 218,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85, second owner, second set of tires.