Re: '84 GTI cold running problem

Yeah... pull them, jump the fuel pump relay, and lift the fuel distributor
airflow plate thingie so they all spray (guarantees you will have pressure
on the lines).  Then let go of the fuel distributor airflow plate thingie
(highly technical term only used by rednecks) and hold the injectors
horizontal.  If they drip, replace 'em

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff