Re: Exhaust

Yeah I've seen those, but I think they were like $30. If I could get
basically the same results by buying a $2 piece of pipe and two $.75
muffler clamps, why not... or, like I said, I might put a glasspack in
where the cat used to be... actually, the more I think about it, the more
I think I'll do that.
	Thanks, though!
	-Josiah