Re: Steering Wheel

Yeah the MOMO's are the bomb, I got one a Momo course, sweet LITTLE
thing, love it compared to the truck driving steering wheel that came
with the skiroc.  Little tough in the parking lots, but loving the leg
room, oh yah.  ANyways no no mods and yah connections all there.  Get
one, expensive but worth it, if you have no other major work being
needed on your rock.  HTH

--- Michael Friesen <mfriesen@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> I imagine a bunch of people here have aftermarket steering wheels.
> I'd like
> to get a Momo one.  Are there any special modifications needed to fit
> one,
> and do they have connections for the horn?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Scottish
'83 Rocco (parts)