$^(*@&^#(@*&^#!

Today was a spectacular day for my rocco. First off, at shaw's, someone
shoved a shopping cart right into my driver-side front turn signal
shattering the lens into a hundred pieces. Next off, while I'm steaming over
that, I ended up in a huge hailstorm on the way home, which is just
wonderful for my new paint. Anyways, does anyone have a driver-side front US
spec turn signal for an 86 8v they'd be willing to let go for the right
price? There's one rocco at the junkyard i'm gonna check out monday, but it
may be a no-go and there arent many others in the area. If so, please drop
me an e-mail.

Duffy Penski
86 8v
mpcd@mediaone.net