Re: My idle thanks you all,second that

In a message dated 7/23/99 10:51:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rosco_67@yahoo.com writes:

<< I think that this list is awesome for those of us who are totally
 clueless when it comes to the workings of our cars but love Sciroccos.
 I never would have got one if I had not found this list, or at least I
 would be taking many days off work to drive 2 hours to the nearest VW
 dealership.

I second that,  It feels so good when you can fix a problem yourself
especialy if it is minor one and a major one too.  I think of it as making
money, instead of paying a mech 65 dollars an hour you just payed yourself,
thats not bad pay either.

Brian 86 16v

P,S. Thanks everyone for helpin me with my shift problem