Re: What kind of Mk1 kit is this?

Andre' Bjorkheim wrote:

> I recently met an individual with the following Mk1
>  http://24.5.122.61/andre/Emile_Mk1.jpg
> and neither he nor I knew what type of kit it was.  Looks to me that it
> isnt either the Zender or Kamei kit.  Anyone have any ideas?

You know, I really don't know what that is... However, it is very close to
the Zender edition -just a bit more conservative up front where the airdam
meets the flares. Now that I look at it, I see that they don't stick out as
far behind the rear tires, either...hmmm.... I kinda dig it.

If anyone can post a link to the Zender version, I'd appreciate it. Over 15
folks (from Scirocco-l alone) have emailed me about what I'm putting
together. So, it'd be nice for everyone to actually see what we're talking
about here.

Undiscounted cost on the whole shebang is probably going to be around $450.
The only problem is whether that's U.S. or Canadian dollars. Duh... I forgot
to ask. Regardless, Scirocco-l members will get a better deal.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut