Re: Fuel injection problems

well.. I don't know the specific order but by my figuring the fuel lines
could go on in any order.  there's no firing order.. they all spray the
same all at the same time...  unless of course you have a bad injector =)

I'm with everyone else on this one...  check out the fuel tank and make
sure there isn't any free floating, crackling rust and other crap in the
tank that your pump keeps pumping into the system...
you could replace parts over and over again, and never get the car to run
right for long.. until they filled up with rust/crap all over again.

Mark Madison
mmadison@aracnet.com