Re: HELP--NEED DIRECTIONS

I don't know of a site but I was going to take 95 south to 495 in
Massholechusetts to the Mass turnpike.  Wxit at I 84 and take that into
684(NY).  Then 287 to 87 which would bring you into NJ, while avoiding NYC.
 You then could jump on 80 and a short distance to Fairfield.  Maybe some
of the locals will have a better route for the NY/NJ portion though.  BTW I
am not going now.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is out/
 and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)