Re: Homemade adjustable cam gear

>>Besides, my rabbit is alot faster than any scirocco
>>>I've been in!!!!
>>>
>>>Dave
>>>77 Rabbit 16v
>>

>>I'll run ya!  And I'm sure Mr Mad Bastard will too (and stands a better
>>chance of kicking yer ass  :)
>>
>>John
>>
>>'82 16v pickup
>>and lots of other stuff
>>website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm

Good possibility.  My Rabbit is fast and fun though.  All I know is I spend
all my money on performance, not polishing.  It ain't pretty, but it does
move!!  You gotta admit, 16v and a rabbit (or a pickup) is a good
combination with the hp to weight ratio.  Sciroccos are a good lookin car
though.  Maybe someday, but right now were having our third little beggar so
my free spending days are gone for awhile.  If you do ever end up out here
in WA state, give me a ring.  I can show you some cool road test areas.
Later

Dave
77 Rabid Rabbit 16v