Re: Strut nuts

>How do I tighten the top strut nuts.  Need they be torque?  How tight do I
>put them.  Thanks
>
>Sal

It's easy with an impact gun...air or electric.  Before I had air tools,
I went through some odd setups to get that nut as tight as possible...
(like using multiple cement blocks, the corner of a building, another
person, two wrenches (one with the backside dremeled out) and a cheater
bar...never mind...)

Knowing this, just take them to a shop and have them zip your nuts
tight (yes, I actually said that) for a few $.  Otherwise it's a hassle,
and you're never sure if they're tight enough...but it can be done
by hand if you've got your heart set on doing it that way, ask and I'll
be more specific on how.

==Brett