Re: Need your advise here!

wow.  I have the SAME exact problem.  My 2nd gear grinds when its cold.
If I drive it for a while, it will shift smoother.. but my clutch/pressure
plate definately needs some help.  Talk about no area to work with when
shifting.. there's little travel in a spot where its not engaged and when
it is...  makes for starting out.. a little choppy unless you really
concentrate on the clutch.

Mark

Mark Madison
mmadison@aracnet.com