Re: TechTonics test harness for checking CIS-E

I'll second Brett on this one.
I paid $50 to get one from mark and that was still $30 dollars cheaper
than the local snap on dealer.  You can make one from connectors from
the junk yard but sometimes it is hard to find a male one.  the only
thing that fits is oxygen sensor ends....

.02
Tony