FS : 16v seats

Hi all I have some stock 16v seats for sale.  they are the half black
with white cloth centers.  seats are in relatively good shape.  the
drivers side has a few spots where the vinyl is coming off.  It is not
ripped just pealing.  Passenger is mint.  the drivers side has a
cigarett burn in the bottom(NOT FROM ME) and behind the driver in the
rear there is another burn.  they would make great donors for recovers
as all the pads are mint.  I'd like $75 for all of them.  I can arrange
some kind of local delivery but I do not have room in my car to bring
these to waterfest...
Tony