spring perches by ABD (ADB?) racing

I was reading in the Greg Raven book that ABD (ADB?) racing makes
spring perches that allow you to lower your car without sacrificing
spring or shock travel.  I already have H&R lowering springs but would
like to get some additional drop w/o sacrificing comfort or shock
travel b/c I don't want to get flat spots on the springs or blow the
shocks...and NO, I don't want to cut te springs either.

Sounds like the spring perches might be the answer.  Does anyone have
these/ know what I am talking about?  Do you have them combined with
lowering springs?

Thanks,

Victor