Re: Who's meeting at WF?

Peter Walsh wrote:

> Well, He could use the hood from his 86,  but say he found one at waterfest?
>   All he has to do is switch em and junk the bad one.  If he used the 86
> hood, he has to haul that other hood back with him and worry about ditching
> it later....
>
> Pete

exactly! .. and of course i refuse to take anymore parts off my project car ...
it's going to end up taking me decades to finnish it!

.. I think i'm going to leave early friday with Paully instead of later, i think
there's a bunch of people hitting the clubs in NYcity .. i wouldn't want to miss
that!

-nigel.