damn .. i need a new hood

well ... like a dumbass i forgot to close my hood properly and it flew
up and self destructed!
I was very lucky, not much else got damaged, except the body panel over
the rain tray and of course my fragile little ego. oh well, shit
happens.

so, i need a new hood! anyone have a beautiful rust free mk2 hood
collecting dust? doesn't really matter what color. I live in Montreal
but i'll be going to waterfest this week-end if anyone lives around
there (i don't mind driving a bit further). What should i be expecting
to pay for one of these? i've seen tons of them in the scraps lately,
but they were all rusty.

..one more question, i think i may have bent the "U" shaped arms that
hold the hood. How do i remove them, i didn't notice any removable bolts
at the pivot points.

-nigel.
86 Scirocco
85 Scirocco w/ a destroyed hood