Re: Who's meeting at WF?

> >And Nigel, if I do get busted, I'm bringing you
> down
> >with me so fast!
>
> That's what *I* thought Paul!
> I thought, yup, this kids going to the bighouse with
> me! Hah!
> right.
>
> You know what he did, he put on his puppydog eyes
> and looked at the cop
> like, "Officer, this danger to society FORCED me to
> race with him. I
> wanted out but alas the door was locked. Please do
> with him what you will
> and thank you for saving my life."
> PATHETIC it was!

I knew he was a rat! That's so Nigel. I can totally
picture him doing that. :)

> Well, then again, he did bail me out after all.

Even so, he's still a rat. :)
And he's lost all privilages of working on my car. You
should of seen the botch job he pulled on my shocks!
:)

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Awaiting a 2.0 16v)  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/