Re: Who's meeting at WF?

> If it's anyone, it's gonna be Paully M., the kid is
> SOOOOOO BURNT!!
> .. we love ya' Paully! :-)

> I can see the headlines now... "Canadian hoodlums
> laid the smack down in New
> Jersey last night... 36 people were arrested, no one
> was injured but damages are
> estimated to be in the millions. Riots started after
> Paul Maione (a.k.a. The
> Burnt Kid) stole fellow scirocco list member Brett
> VanSprewenburg's show car and
> decided to race it against Jason's (a.k.a the mad
> bastard) sciretta. Hungry list
> members, unaware of the events unfolding, started
> following Brett's car in search
> of a nearby restaurant, when they were unable to
> catch up to the speeding duo
> panic struck and and all hell broke loose.
> Scirocco list spokesperson Shawn Meze (a role model
> for all of humanity) was
> deeply saddened by yesterday's events, saying : "I
> don't understand why people
> have to drive over the speed limit to have fun, it
> just doesn't make any sense to
> me". "

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
ROTFL!
NIGEL! That is the best thing ever.
But wait. How can I steal Brett's car? I can't drive
5 speed! :)

And Nigel, if I do get busted, I'm bringing you down
with me so fast! "Why yes officer, that guy right
there is the one who gave me all that crack cocaine."
They're going to look at me and see that I have a
Rolex (Fake but no one has to know) and then they're
going to take a look at Nigel and see that his car
doesn't have Euro lights and they're going to say
"Son, there has been a mistake. Obviously, your not
the one who is causing all this trouble, it's this
hooligan here." They're going to haul your ass off to
Jail, and I'm going to be laughing it up with my bent
wheels and fake Rolex. What a sucka!

I'm leaving sometime Friday morning, so if anyone
wants to meet in NY sometime in the afternoon, give me
a call. My cell phone number is 514-998-0434. I should
be meeting Jay C, Daun, and Ben Harder there if all
goes well. IE; If my death box makes it there and they
don't ditch my ass somewhere in Gangland! :)

See ya there!

And Brett, you know I wouldn't steal your car.
EVER. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
SLEEP TIGHT MAN. Aren't we sharing a room also?
Really.
NICE!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!

===
Paul Maione