Re: White Mk1 in Montreal

> Does anyone on the list live in Montreal and own a
> white Mk1? I saw this
> car on Esplanade on Saturday. It had a skirt kit,
> Kamei? grill with
> painted stripes, 15''BBS GTI mags, Fuba, tints,black
> leather interior,
> and had a 16v badge on the rear. I would like to get
> a closer look!

Yeah! I saw that car the other day too! There's this
chick in St. Laurent that has a red 81 S and she's
been trying to sell it for a while. I passed by her
house and the guy with the white one was talking to
her. I was going to get out and start talking with
them, but then my belts started to squeel and I felt
stoopid, so I drove away in shame. I would like to get
a better look at it too!

===
Paul Maione
Scirocco 86' 8v (Awaiting a 2.0 16v)  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/