Me and the beginnings of the rally shitrocco

I have posted before asking for help, and have gotten a great deal of info
from you guys. (I really, really appreciate it...) I need to know what is the
easiest way to strip my interior. I have gone all the way to the rubber mat
on the front floorboards. need to go from there. also, my car (an 84
Wolfsburg) has a sunroof. what do I do about this? and what seats (for you
guys with race cars) do you guys use? thanks a million