Re: how do I get the seats out of my 84 Wolfsburg Ed?

Look under the front of the seat. Going through the center seat rail (the
thing with the holes in it, kindof a flat piece of metal that's mounted
perpendicular to the ground) is going to be a stop that keeps the seat
from sliding all the way back and therefore coming out. On one end is a
10mm cap nut and on the other end is an allen-head of some size, don't
remember what. Take out that stop, and then slide the seat ALL the way
back. The seat should slide back past the end of the tracks, and then you
can take it out.
	HTH!
	-Josiah