Re: 2.0L Audi block/JH head?

That's pretty much the same set up that I've got in the "WarPiggy". I'm
running a 2.0" Techtonics exhaust (which was inherited from my old 1.8l GTI
-the "JackRabbit"). Another notable exception is the lack of KS ignition.
Regardless, my butt dyno tells me that I'm up around 140hp with plenty of
torque to boot Integra ass with.

Oh wait, I've also got a ported head... Well, then assuming that my estimate
is correct, the 130hp that you're talking about sounds reasonable.

P.S. A JH engine/head is from which car? I've got the old head off my 1983
GTI. What engine was that? Heh, you autoxers are soooo anal about that stuff.
:^)

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut