2.0L Audi block/JH head?

Just thinking...
2.0L Audi 80/90 block, KS ignition, JH head, G-grind cam, header, 2.25"
exhaust, K&N, large intake tube... am I crazy to think 130-140bhp? Sounds
fun... but not DSP legal. Damnit.
	-Josiah
PS Anybody know of any Jetta GLI 16v's around NH/ME for under $2000 that
are in pretty good condition? My gf's thinking of that or a Honda
Civic/CRX Si. Not that I think either is a bad car, but... I like VW's
better : ) She's also interested in MkII Toyota Supras...