Prices.

Ok, since my car got damaged the other day, I'll need so price quotes for
repairs to give to the insurance company.  The damage and parts needed to be
fixed follow.  If you know of a balpark price, tag it on and send it back.
Oh, and dealership prices are fine, cause it'll probably be through one.

passenger door handle
passenger lock mechanism
passenger door window trim
passenger door body work around handle (including paint job)
passenger half of rear seat
hatch shelf (the main flip up one)
hatch shelf rubber straps (to lift it)
outermost rubber surround of console (around the heater controls, volt
meter, ashtray and stereo)
the console, or at least the section around the stereo

Thanks in advance,

Mike Friesen